SATURDAY, NOV 17. 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Upstairs Conference Room - Provo Self-Reliance/Employment Center - 1415 N. State St. Provo
SEATING LIMIT - 100
• Just beginning adulthood and want to start smart?
• In the middle, and needing some clarity?
• Facing retirement but feel unprepared?
• In retirement but scared that you may have more days than dollars?
Investment Essentials will help with your financial literacy, your understanding of the principles of successful investing and asset management and provide you’re a foundation to help you navigate the often confusing world of personal finance.
1. Why invest
2. The value of time
3. Risk, Return, Taxes & Inflation
c. Mutual funds
g. Real estate
i. Cash and alternatives to cash
8. Dollar cost averaging
9. Qualified Accounts
10. Strategies for every phase of your life
11. Insurance basics: Protecting your assets
d. Long-term Care